New, so yeah hi

Yeh, i know what your thinking..lol i know i am late but i havent been here lately, lol welcome to the forums have fun and dont spam because spam doesnt go down well in this forum and we are definately one of the tidiest forums out here and probably the one with nearly the most members, people from all over the world join this forum and its like so fun sometimes so make sure you dont miss out on the fun.

Well thats enough for todays lecture..lol And the main of this thread was?? -> To welcome you to www.computerforums.org - The best site on the net

Hey, it got me noticed by you though didn't it, putting something like that :D hehe

haha, Silly Answers lol, I like that lol, though its not right, and when have you ever seen me post a silly answer in this forum?! :p

Anyway, S.A stands for...well...not S.A as the abbreviation, actually Essay! I just put S.A as short, hoping you'd know what I meant.

If you don't know by the way :p Essay means this:

"Essay, a short work that treats of a topic from an author's personal point of view, often taking into account subjective experiences and personal reflections upon them."

Taken directly from Google Define :p
Basically, what we do here, but by essay, I meant a really long, long, long, long, long, long
long,
long,
long,
long,

...long post, rather like this one is turning out :p okay geek_gal?

I know it was :p Can you see how funny I was trying to be? :eek:

Google Define:

Scientific Wild-Assed Guess!

Okay doke...well, yep, thats what you are alright! A wild ass :D

Yeah you will :D Not your version of it, hehe

Anyhow, were sorry to take the spot light from you geek_gal *diverts it back*

Steven11 said:
Yeh, i know what your thinking..lol i know i am late but i havent been here lately, lol welcome to the forums have fun and dont spam because spam doesnt go down well in this forum and we are definately one of the tidiest forums out here and probably the one with nearly the most members, people from all over the world join this forum and its like so fun sometimes so make sure you dont miss out on the fun.
Well thats enough for todays lecture..lol And the main of this thread was?? -> To welcome you to www.computerforums.org - The best site on the net

Thank you and i fully understand, about the spam( ill try not too i promise) and also ive been watching this forum for a little while before i joined and i can see this is the best forum around :)

Ill be coming here on a daily basis :D Im hooked already

Kage said:
Hey, it got me noticed by you though didn't it, putting something like that :D hehe

haha, Silly Answers lol, I like that lol, though its not right, and when have you ever seen me post a silly answer in this forum?!

Anyway, S.A stands for...well...not S.A as the abbreviation, actually Essay! I just put S.A as short, hoping you'd know what I meant.

If you don't know by the way :p Essay means this:

"Essay, a short work that treats of a topic from an author's personal point of view, often taking into account subjective experiences and personal reflections upon them."

rather like this one is turning out :p okay geek_gal?

Ha ha very good, very good Kage,and yes it did get you noticed, very much so, but belive me im nothing special ;)

ahhh Essay, yes yes i understand now! :rolleyes: doh

geek_gal said:
ive been watching this forum for a little while before i joined and i can see this is the best forum around :)

Thats exactly what I did when I first came here, I lurked around unregistered for a while to see if I liked the place before starting an account!

Anyhow...

welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom