new security cam

boardordi3 said:
yeah i found an old lego camera in my room layin around, so i hooked it up, found some drivers, and put it as a security cam in my room
picture23zl.jpg

its primarily a video cam, so is there any way i can make it accessible over the internet as like a live webcam feed?
like so i can check to make sure noones robbin me when im at school?
Lol.. but why would someone rob your room? Wouldn't they go for the good stuff in the main part of the house? Put it there.. :D rofl.

Jordan Pardy said:
Lol.. but why would someone rob your room? Wouldn't they go for the good stuff in the main part of the house? Put it there.. :D rofl.
i dunno, probably all together, my stuff in my room is the most expensive (custom pc, stereo, games, 360, laptop, guitar, amps, paintball/airsoft guns, misc electronics (ipod cell phones, pda) yeah

boardordi3 said:
i dunno, probably all together, my stuff in my room is the most expensive (custom pc, stereo, games, 360, laptop, guitar, amps, paintball/airsoft guns, misc electronics (ipod cell phones, pda) yeah
I take back what I said. :D

boardordi3 said:

did you try a lock and you for got to ad the web cam

Back
Top Bottom