New rep points system

ive said this 3 times in this thread lol. hover your mouse over the little green circle by your post count on the left

Is there any way to view all your rep, and not just the 6 it shows? I can't seem to find a button.

Brookfield said:
Have a look at yours everybody, I'm a jewel in the rough, sounds good doesn't it.......have a look at my signature.
ha! my rep level is 1.. "Sound Cutting Out" i only got one rep from that.. Im sad even though I showed one guy how to overclock and helped lots of people and I still have one Rep+. now I can see that people care eh?

I actually forgot the rep feature was there to be honest...

I will start using it more in the future though. People deserve support :)

dude1234 said:
nah urs has changed x800. "you have a spectacular aura about"
ok im lost what do you mean. Meh if people dont want to give me rep+ for helping I cant stop them. On XPC I got like 32Rep Level

you said your rep level was 1-"sound cutting out". it is actually "you have a spectacular aura about"-which is like level 3 or something.

jetmania said:
how do you check what you are? :/
Just hover your pointer over the small coloured square under your name, [green in your case] you are level 3, not bad.

I"m a jewel too brookfeild. I usually give out rep points to nice people. Or helpful people.

Hey all, it's cool to see that the rep point system is'nt forgotten...there are alot of member's here that deserve rep...i haven't checked mine in such a long time.

i will have to check.....update:

i just checked, mine say's a glorious beacon of light...i kinda like the sounds of that...nice to see something other than...your on a destinqued road for a change. Hat's off to him who worked on changing the levels and titles.

Back
Top Bottom