New Puppy!

lovely pics. I do prefer black labs, but ur dog is really cute too. Looking at those pictures makes me want to go and buy a dog right now.

Didn't want to make the thread cluttered, but meh, it works lol

lucy2.jpg

lucy1.jpg

That use to be Bill Clinton's dog, Buddy. I can't believe she's a puppy. Looks so big already. Those dogs are soooooo friendly. They are rarely aggressive. I usually go up to one of those Labradors and all they do is sniff and then lick, even when they don't even know me. It's a great family dog and good to take outdoors because of it's keen sense.

great dogs... a little big if you live in the city... which is why i like westies (west highland white terriers) great dogs... both of em...

I like labs nice pics especially the one stickling his tounge out :p.

yesterday back from a friends party like 1:30 am i was parking my car on a property in front of my house thats ours, is aw 1 lab and a black dog walking alone on the streetwell closed my car and crossed the street into my house opened the front door and i saw the dog again it was like a golden color between the age of pupy and adult almost adult then the dog looked me and i was like gonna pet him or something then he showed an angry face and grawled and barked at me like he wanted to atack me i was like wtf and went inside my house and he stanted on the door barking agressively then he left, weird cause labs arent normally agressive.

Back
Top Bottom