New Phone

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
Yep, it was time for an upgrade:p

Switched carriers to AT&T, got an LG Vu for $48:D so far I freakin' love it. It's alot better than the piece of s*** I had before.

Although, I can't bad mouth the old girl to much....we've been through alot together though...she's been to too many concerts to name, rolled out with me on many brush fires and car wrecks, she'd had a pretty tough lifee. She has been dropped out of cars, onto floors, off my dresser...

Today our paths part, fare thee well old phone:(

......and hello LG Vu:D:D

That is a pretty funny video. What they really need to do is make another one with the iPhone being jail broke.

How are you liking the touch screen Ahyoka? I saw a commercial for it last night and it looked like a decent phone. Although they never actually touched it which seemed kind of odd to me. They just showed it breaking through glass and playing a game.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;903370 said:
That is a pretty funny video. What they really need to do is make another one with the iPhone being jail broke.

How are you liking the touch screen Ahyoka? I saw a commercial for it last night and it looked like a decent phone. Although they never actually touched it which seemed kind of odd to me. They just showed it breaking through glass and playing a game.

I'm liking it so far:D I know it's not the best phone out there but it's a vast improvement over what I had before.

@NeonFire:
A Motorola i850:p :) :eek: :(

@PokerDegenerate:
Thanks bro, your right....it blows dogs for quarters.

Eww......a phone with an antenna.....:eek:

Glad you like the Vu, thats quite an upgrade for ya....:)

My phone has an extendable antenna in addition to the stub. But when I unscrew it, there is no difference in signal that I can see.

Back
Top Bottom