new and need help with programs

p1967

Beta member
Ok I am new here and need some suggestions. I am not sure where to post this so I will do it here. I am helping my Dad. We are trying to scan in documents, books, studies etc. that he has gathered over the years. There are pictures, graphs, tables etc. We are trying to scan them to put on a web site. Our problem is a program that we can do this with. We have used Scan soft Omipage15. Problem is it creates more mistakes then there already is. It takes way to much time to run the documents through this program and correct them. We have used Adobe Acrobat but it doesn't come out as clear as we would like. And sometimes it has smaller print than the original. We would like to have it in a format on the web as close to the original as possible. Also so it can be printed out as the original looks. Any suggestions as to what program will do this. Or is there another way we need to do this. Any help and suggestions as to how to do this would be great.
Thanks

What kind of scanner do you have? My HP scanner came with software for doing the scanning. If your computer has a scanner and camera wizard, then you may want to try using that. I usually use the scanner's software to scan the image into the computer, and then use a program like photoshop to re-size it for the web. If you don't have a program like photoshop, then I think there are quite a few free photo resizing programs that you could download.

Good luck!.....and welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom