New MP3, and health related content

Ive had swine a few weeks back.. its pretty much flu, but not as serious.. you feel crap for 4/5 days, cant really do much.. as with flu, but you take the meds and it gets better quickly, I only ended up with a week off work, and was feeling better within 5/6 days.. if it was swine, you would probably be feeling better by now...

Well I've got my MP3 player today, and its really good :)

Went docs though, and I was basically told to stay off work and not go Leeds :( Thats £215 down the drain. I don't feel right though... :(
Its probably too late to find someone to replace me, and I've let my work friends down now.
Its probably viral, so can't go work, etc until 3 days after its cleared up...and without giving much detail, have to provide a sample...

I do have Ibiza to look forward to though on September 23rd I guess for a week...

mikee286, nope, it doesn't have Wi-Fi, but I wanted a media player, mostly for music, and thats what I got. This thing sounds fantastic. The Ipod, and the new Microsoft Zune HD will has/will have Wi-Fi however.
There are so many sound settings to mess with on this thing though, that its finding the best setting :p

Mark Thorpe, glad you recovered fast :)

Wow man, that is a bummer. With good news comes bad though, or it seems that way.

Back
Top Bottom