Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-17-2004, 09:43 PM   #31
Baseband Member

Default Re: New Member

Hey Mr. Lindon and Rocker! Salute for both of you too! I how I wish I have your talents people. Each of us have a specialty though. I'm more into designing and good the you are into tech support.

Cjpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 03:20 PM   #32
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

... My great reputation around here overwhelms me ....

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 03:51 PM   #33
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjpixel
Hey Mr. Lindon and Rocker! Salute for both of you too! I how I wish I have your talents people. Each of us have a specialty though. I'm more into designing and good the you are into tech support.
Thank you.
Old 03-18-2004, 04:17 PM   #34
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

What about me! Poor poor Kalthorn!

Lol! Its good somebody recognises you two! I'd imagine few people do.
Old 03-18-2004, 07:04 PM   #35
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

I must say Novartic, I am not impressed. I was hoping to come back to this place with "RocKer is a bad moderator for this place!" or "Rocker sucks as a mod!" or even "Get Rocker demoted!". It would have been fun to watch. Yet I see no complaints from you at all. What's wrong?
Old 03-18-2004, 07:14 PM   #36
Guru

Lol, we don't want you demoted! And you're not a bad Mod, its just that we are pretty self reliant; and we don't need moderating much, soso are simply another eldar like David - somebody who should be respected as an ancient of the Forum. You being demoted would lower our morale considerably!
Old 03-18-2004, 11:33 PM   #37
Baseband Member

Thumbs up Re: New Member

Hehehe, Lord Kalthorn very diplomatic . F i could only give you a plaque of appreciation for that! But since I can't send that to you. Two thumbs up for you
Cjpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 10:58 AM   #38
Guru

Very Diplomatic indeed! I'm very happy with that!
Old 03-19-2004, 12:56 PM   #39
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Lol, we don't want you demoted! And you're not a bad Mod, its just that we are pretty self reliant; and we don't need moderating much, soso are simply another eldar like David - somebody who should be respected as an ancient of the Forum. You being demoted would lower our morale considerably!
Yet Novartic gave the impression that I thought I was god because I have a small amount of authority around here. Did he not? He apparently think's that I don't do my job around here well, because I push people around.

I just want him to prove his point. I want him to quote posts of mine that have been at all "pushy" against others since my Moderatorship that hasn't either been in self defence or a statement when something needed to be said, eg, Atomix.

That's like me calling you (Lord K) a drug addict yet having no proof of you being one.

- Rocker -
Old 03-19-2004, 02:06 PM   #40
Guru

Yeah, I'd like to see Novartic Prove that!