New Keyboard and Mouse

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
My old keyboard was crap and my mouse was never the same after it was regretably slammed against a wall, so I decided to cough up some dough and get new ones.

I went for these:

Logitech MX 610 Laser Cordless Mouse for £25

logitech_laser_mx610.jpg

Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard for £25

bx1.jpg

Tell me what you think :)

Well, I own the MX600 and there's a couple more buttons...lucky grit!

For the keyboard..heh, I find it standard a bit. I dunno, but I think it has to come that the keyboard I have is wireless...I dunno. But nice!

Nice, I just recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000. Love it. :)

Now I need a good, comfortable and wireless keyboard to replace my retarded Memorex one.

Oh damn, everything looks good. Personally, I don't like the multifuntion keyboards. Too heavy and take up additional space compared to a regular keyboard. I went with a new basic Logitech keyboard and the Logitech G7 wireless laser mouse. Just purchased it a week ago. It's sweet. Your mouse is similar to mine, but I have the Li-ion pack.

sweet stuff, i think i need to pick up a new mouse/keyboard set sometime soon. The mouse when i bought mine just simply wasn't very good from the start (just a lack of buttons that i would like to have had) and the keyboard is all busted up because one time it was on my floor and i stepped on it, another time i slammed by fist down on it and broke some plastic off it, and another time i accidently knocked my LCD monitor over and it landing on the keyboard cracking it in a few places. So right now one might say my keyboard looks rather ghetto. lol

Back
Top Bottom