New iPods

Oh wow they added a touch to the i pod and about £100 on to the price , wow i am realy gonna rush out and buy one :rolleyes:
I got an I pod video 30Gb and TBH if i where to be in the market for another MP3 player i would definatly shop around more than i did with this one as it dosent do anything special that i havent seen other MP3 players do tbh and some players for less money have better battery life than this . If i where truthley honest i just got this cos i wanted the apple brand name but now i realised that it does nothing other players cant and some at less cost but better quality
Haha, I guess you're not the biggest Apple fan, huh?

I think the iPod is a great choice for a MP3 player though -- I really like the simple interface and the all around look of it. The touch does seem overly expensive for the 16GB of space you get, but I believe the 160GB classic is worth it.

Haha, I guess you're not the biggest Apple fan, huh?

I think the iPod is a great choice for a MP3 player though -- I really like the simple interface and the all around look of it. The touch does seem overly expensive for the 16GB of space you get, but I believe the 160GB classic is worth it.

Well TBH i think the product is great quality and i havent had any problems and yeah it has a nice interface and looks good but the price they charge is pretty extortinate , and from all the hype apple creat for their products i was expecting something i didnt get , I would definatly l ook around and esearch next time , for instance i know someone with a creative player and the battery life on that is almmost double that f my I pod and hi plays videos too .

Well TBH i think the product is great quality and i havent had any problems and yeah it has a nice interface and looks good but the price they charge is pretty extortinate , and from all the hype apple creat for their products i was expecting something i didnt get , I would definatly l ook around and esearch next time , for instance i know someone with a creative player and the battery life on that is almmost double that f my I pod and hi plays videos too .
Hmm... yeah, I should look at those Creative ones too. Something with a removable battery would catch my attention a bit more, the problem with my current iPod is I sent it into Apple for critical repair and now the battery life on the refurbished one I was sent isn't too great. I always take good care of my electronic items but apparently the previous owner of this one didn't.

They all look nice..
I have the iPod Video (30GB) which needs to be 'replaced' because only one headphone works now, out of nowhere. The headphones are fine.. its just a fault with the iPod.

It's official.

The 4GB iPhone has been axed and the 6GB one has been cut down to $399. I still wouldn't buy it either way. The phone part sucks and so does AT&T's service.

I'm happy enough with my 30G vid.

I am happy with it
but i didnt pay for it was a present ,
if i had paid for it i would be a bit unhappy cos the cost is high in regards to what you get IMO you are paying for the apple name
, For less the creative players do the same but have longer battery life , and my i pod cable broke for no reason

It's official.

The 4GB iPhone has been axed and the 6GB one has been cut down to $399. I still wouldn't buy it either way. The phone part sucks and so does AT&T's service.
I agree. I'd never pay that along with $60 per month to AT&T for 6GB.

Back
Top Bottom