Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #21
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03
Default Re: New iPods

as i said in another thread. The touch is just an iPhone minus the Phone!

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:02 PM   #22
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
Oh wow they added a touch to the i pod and about 100 on to the price , wow i am realy gonna rush out and buy one
I got an I pod video 30Gb and TBH if i where to be in the market for another MP3 player i would definatly shop around more than i did with this one as it dosent do anything special that i havent seen other MP3 players do tbh and some players for less money have better battery life than this . If i where truthley honest i just got this cos i wanted the apple brand name but now i realised that it does nothing other players cant and some at less cost but better quality
Haha, I guess you're not the biggest Apple fan, huh?

I think the iPod is a great choice for a MP3 player though -- I really like the simple interface and the all around look of it. The touch does seem overly expensive for the 16GB of space you get, but I believe the 160GB classic is worth it.

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:06 PM   #23
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NeonFire372~ View Post
Haha, I guess you're not the biggest Apple fan, huh?

I think the iPod is a great choice for a MP3 player though -- I really like the simple interface and the all around look of it. The touch does seem overly expensive for the 16GB of space you get, but I believe the 160GB classic is worth it.
Well TBH i think the product is great quality and i havent had any problems and yeah it has a nice interface and looks good but the price they charge is pretty extortinate , and from all the hype apple creat for their products i was expecting something i didnt get , I would definatly l ook around and esearch next time , for instance i know someone with a creative player and the battery life on that is almmost double that f my I pod and hi plays videos too .
Old 09-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #24
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
Well TBH i think the product is great quality and i havent had any problems and yeah it has a nice interface and looks good but the price they charge is pretty extortinate , and from all the hype apple creat for their products i was expecting something i didnt get , I would definatly l ook around and esearch next time , for instance i know someone with a creative player and the battery life on that is almmost double that f my I pod and hi plays videos too .
Hmm... yeah, I should look at those Creative ones too. Something with a removable battery would catch my attention a bit more, the problem with my current iPod is I sent it into Apple for critical repair and now the battery life on the refurbished one I was sent isn't too great. I always take good care of my electronic items but apparently the previous owner of this one didn't.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #25
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew

I'm happy enough with my 30G vid.
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:48 PM   #26
Fully Optimized

They all look nice..
I have the iPod Video (30GB) which needs to be 'replaced' because only one headphone works now, out of nowhere. The headphones are fine.. its just a fault with the iPod.
Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #27
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

It's official.

The 4GB iPhone has been axed and the 6GB one has been cut down to $399. I still wouldn't buy it either way. The phone part sucks and so does AT&T's service.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #28
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lew View Post
I'm happy enough with my 30G vid.
I am happy with it
but i didnt pay for it was a present ,
if i had paid for it i would be a bit unhappy cos the cost is high in regards to what you get IMO you are paying for the apple name
, For less the creative players do the same but have longer battery life , and my i pod cable broke for no reason
Old 09-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #29
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
It's official.

The 4GB iPhone has been axed and the 6GB one has been cut down to $399. I still wouldn't buy it either way. The phone part sucks and so does AT&T's service.
I agree. I'd never pay that along with $60 per month to AT&T for 6GB.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:36 PM   #30
Golden Master

I just found out my school's WiFi is completely unsecured. Makes one of them seem really nice...