New iPod or a joke?

I believe it because Apple is trying to master the new idea of portable video in the market that they are currently nearly the only ones dominating.

that is so fake, when it flips over, the quality is horrible, and the color completely fades out.

It might be a fake video but I know in an interview, Steven Jobs says that hes working on improving the iPod for the use of video and music, more focused on video to shake the industry.

This might be that idea coming to work.. looks a bit like a PSP with the wide screen though.

recon 16 said:
that is so fake, when it flips over, the quality is horrible, and the color completely fades out.

I was going to point that out too lol. It looks alright when you see the back but when it flips over it's like some shitty render.

i belive it, touch screen? totally. it is something with a like 100000 gig hdd that you wont use. a horrible screen quality and a horrible touchscreen. full of bugs. ya i belive it. apple will put a apple comp in a ipod one day. while i am stuck with my not color lcd screen dell pcoket dj not supported by dell anymore. but i love it.

pump it.

Back
Top Bottom