New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the cost of the TV?
I dont think thats suppose to be $400.
360 = $200
Controller = $50
Wireless Adapter = $100
Thats $350 right there without games, tax/shipping.
2 games = $60 (most games are $60)
thats over $500 with tax and stuff
and what about the HDD for it?

pshhh. you wish, and Super Nintendo dominates all! :D

The Wireless adapter is 50 bucks and it comes with the hard drive in the price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8928814&type=product&id=1215818957702

This is the 60gb version. It comes with the hard drive and one controller. I got the Halo 3 edition that had a 20 gb hard drive, came with Halo 3, and one controller for 300 dollars.

your prices just aint adding up.
The halo 3 console itself is $400, that does not include a extra controller or the 2 games (Does not come with Halo 3) or the wireless adapter you have mentioned.
That 60Gb does not come with an wireless adapter, and I have never saw an wireless adapter for $50 that comes with an HDD.
Show me links of where you can get the console, HDD, extra controller, wireless adapter and 2 games (Halo 3 being one of the games since you said it came with it) for $400, or I am calling out your BS.

Now I think you are trolling.

learn your facts

55f0561494d584ffc738e70a0738603ed145d465.jpg

PC

fallout-3-2.jpg

Xbox 360

and you can build a 500 dollar computer that is better than the PS3 or the Xbox 360 combined. Stop posting false facts

As the guys here know I am not a gamer but I am not blind to a good looking image.
The top image off the PC version has such minute detail. You can see the bricks in the building to the left and the frame work in the building to the right in the back ground. The bottom image looks muddy and with little to no details.
Plus with a PC you can tweak this and that software and/or hardware wise to get better results. Xbox, is like buying a cell phone. You're stuck with what you have unless you want to buy another version or an upgrade.
No doubt about it, For my money a PC is the more logical platform to run cpu/gpu intensive software. And that's what games are.

You know what I find funny. Let me clarify something. There is no facts that one system is better than the other. Its all about OPINION and my OPINION is that the 360 looks better. The comparison shots were not good as one had a scene with a lot in the foreground and one with not much at all. Go to youtube and type in PC vs Xbox 360 graphical comparisons and you will see what I mean.

OH MY GOD TENY!! Do the math. The Halo 3 edition was 300 dollars. The extra controller was 20 bucks. The wireless adapter was 50 bucks. The 2 games were 120 dollars. That is 490 bucks.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...apter&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1126591945477

Well you were right about the adapter which is normally 100 bucks. I guess when I got it there was a half-off sale!

The Halo 3 edition is $400, an controller is $50, 2 games is $120, and the wireless is $80, just because you got it on sale doesnt mean you should put it up as that to prove a 360 is cheaper than a PC.
Thats about $650, thats pretty much a computer that can max almost every game out.
you said $400 before, but now you say its $490? thats near $500 more than $400.
Are you getting used stuff? most would prefer new.

You know what I find funny. Let me clarify something. There is no facts that one system is better than the other. Its all about OPINION and my OPINION is that the 360 looks better. The comparison shots were not good as one had a scene with a lot in the foreground and one with not much at all. Go to youtube and type in PC vs Xbox 360 graphical comparisons and you will see what I mean.

Trees and bushes in Fallout 3 looks better on the PC since you can see branches, but other than that, its the same to me.
There are facts about what hardware is better than the other. IE CPU or GPU in a console compared to an CPU or GPU to the PC world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom