New Game Trailer- KILLS CRYSIS.

It better play fucking awesome. They had YEARS to perfect it. If that game isn't the BEST game I've ever played from the moment I open the box to play it, 3D Realms can go eat a dick.

Hahaha

Graphically from what little is shown it screams Doom3... which still isn't bad IMO.

Though honestly I wouldn't be shocked if this was just 3d realms trying to hype people up for a game that will never come out.

Hahaha

Graphically from what little is shown it screams Doom3... which still isn't bad IMO.

Though honestly I wouldn't be shocked if this was just 3d realms trying to hype people up for a game that will never come out.

Yeah, do I detect repetitive gameplay? Doom 3 wasn't bad for like the first 1/3rd of the game. Then it just got downright boring...so boring I ended up using God mode and no_clip. -_-

Haha, yeah I wouldn't be surprised either if 3D Realms ended up canceling the game or whatnot. I'm sure they'll be used to the ensuing cries of outrage.

Yeah, do I detect repetitive gameplay? Doom 3 wasn't bad for like the first 1/3rd of the game. Then it just got downright boring...so boring I ended up using God mode and no_clip. -_-

Haha, yeah I wouldn't be surprised either if 3D Realms ended up canceling the game or whatnot. I'm sure they'll be used to the ensuing cries of outrage.

Well I didn't say that meaning anything about the gameplay..
I don't know if you ever played duke3d.. but it was quite a bit different from doom.

yeww when does thins come out.
what was the one i played a few years ago ,
i think it was Manhattan project when ur on the side 2d. that was fun

Well Manhatten project was a side scroller, but it was 3d.

Duke Nukem Forever will either be really good or really shitty. Thats what I think.

Back
Top Bottom