Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #31
Fully Optimized

Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi
Default Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
This looks too good to be to true, nobody does anything for nothing mate, if you'll take my advice without flaming, don't have anything to do with this guy please.
ya i know, and i understand, he's givin all legit info so far, he gave us his name, and burninator and i looked it up and got his address, then we asked for his address he told us the right one, so idk so far... we'll have to see

Old 03-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #32
Fully Optimized

Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88
so let me get this straight. You meet some random guy playing games online and simply out of the kindness of his heart he says he wants to build you a computer that costs thousands of dollars and ship it to? I call bullshit (whether it is he who is the bullshitter or you).
well ive actually known him for a while, and ive talked to other ppl that have gotten HIS computers, and they said he built them, and shipped them all for free, and they are still using them to this day...

Old 03-07-2007, 08:04 PM   #33
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to TheBurninator Send a message via MSN to TheBurninator

Ok ok here's the deal. Bullzi IM's me on MSN and tells me what's up, about the computers. At first I'm like, hmm I don't think so. Then he tells us (this is on Ventrilo, a teamspeak program) to ask for his dad, Tony Melise, up in Dell support, so he can get a discount. So at this point I'm skeptical, but nonetheless excited. I look him up on an online New York (where he lives) phonebook, and I find an Anthony Melise. So he's not making bullshit up. He wouldn't have given us his real name, and eventually his home address...

The next day we're talking, and he's explaining the specs of the computer he's gonna build us, the same one's we requested the day before, to exact detail, showing that he wrote it down. Bullzi then asked him if he could ship the peripherals for us to use before he builds the actual rig, and he agrees. So apparently, he's going to ship everything BUT the computer itself on Saturday, and it will arrive on Thursday. That will be the determining factor in this wild controversy.

And we're definately not giving our real names, but telling him to send them to InsaniTech inc. for me, and something else for Bullzi.

So we'll see how this goes. If it does come in... Naner naner boo boo... LOL

Corey
Old 03-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #34
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to BGates14

I guess you could sign me up for one too.

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/267921
Old 03-07-2007, 08:29 PM   #35
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to TheBurninator Send a message via MSN to TheBurninator

well you'll have to talk to him yourself. He's aware, but just a little slow on speaking. I think Bullzi has his msn. But you might want to wait till mine and his pc's come in if they do, to make sure he's not bs-ing.

Corey
Old 03-07-2007, 08:32 PM   #36
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurninator
Ok ok here's the deal. Bullzi IM's me on MSN and tells me what's up, about the computers. At first I'm like, hmm I don't think so. Then he tells us (this is on Ventrilo, a teamspeak program) to ask for his dad, Tony Melise, up in Dell support, so he can get a discount. So at this point I'm skeptical, but nonetheless excited. I look him up on an online New York (where he lives) phonebook, and I find an Anthony Melise. So he's not making bullshit up. He wouldn't have given us his real name, and eventually his home address...

The next day we're talking, and he's explaining the specs of the computer he's gonna build us, the same one's we requested the day before, to exact detail, showing that he wrote it down. Bullzi then asked him if he could ship the peripherals for us to use before he builds the actual rig, and he agrees. So apparently, he's going to ship everything BUT the computer itself on Saturday, and it will arrive on Thursday. That will be the determining factor in this wild controversy.

And we're definately not giving our real names, but telling him to send them to InsaniTech inc. for me, and something else for Bullzi.

So we'll see how this goes. If it does come in... Naner naner boo boo... LOL

Corey
well if it does work then I would sh*t my pants lol
Old 03-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #37
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

if comes though, no strings attached, send me a pm.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:39 PM   #38
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to BGates14

Yeah, I don't even need any new computer parts, but I'm sure he's a cool guy to talk to just in general if he's that nice.

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/267921
Old 03-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #39
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to THEpiGUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurninator
well you'll have to talk to him yourself. He's aware, but just a little slow on speaking. I think Bullzi has his msn. But you might want to wait till mine and his pc's come in if they do, to make sure he's not bs-ing.

Corey
I have a feeling that guy's going to be getting a lot of IMs if he's for real. Anyway, good luck with it... and if it all comes in, congrats!

EDIT: And include me in the PM list if it does work. That'd be some amazing free stuff.

I think I've decided to leave... maybe I'll come back sometime.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:25 PM   #40
Fully Optimized

ya pm me with his msn if it works lol! I was skeptical at first but now its so intising!