New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well lol what a bummer. The guy obviously has problems so dont be nasty to him! just leave him alone lol guess u learnt a lesson, dont belive everything ur told.

bullzi said:
ok, this is a long story but this is where you guys go "HAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO!!!", apparently this guy has a mental handicap which he told me about, last night his grandpa past away (which im not really believing this cause the other stuff wasnt true, but this is what he said) and the last words of his grandpa to his sister were to tell TJ (thats the lier) to tell the truth from here on out, so he did, apparently since he's handicaped he lives in his moms basement, doesnt ever leave, has no friends, and him telling us about these computers was supposed to make us friends, which im not sure why he thought he had to buy friends, but w/e. anyway, ya so thats the story, not gonna happen, it at least was a nice thought to play bf2 on the newest system... lol :rolleyes:
I told you that in the beginning, that he probs had some sort of disability lol, moral of the story : listen to your CF brothers and sisters coz we know best :)

I guess it was more valuable to have listened to us rather than to him. If you earn cash, buy it yourself, and be proud to say: I bought it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom