New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
bullzi said:
theres no possible way that it would be somebody from this forums, because nobody on these forums besides the burninator has my gamer tags

thats what you think....

oops, probally shouldn't have said that :cool:

Well all I play right now is Battlefield 2, some Sims 2, and soon Halo 2 for Vista.

I've done some research, and it checks out that dell does have 30 inch monitors, and a XPS M710 that matches the exact specs plus a little more. Everything he said was included can be found in the "build your own XPS" section of the dell website.

Corey

eh, i'm not much into wow, and oblivion, and all that. Just war games, fps games, and racing games for me.. And once in a while some sonic the hedgehog on my sega genesis... LOL

shankles said:
Good luck,I hope very much so you get them!

What games you play source?

i play battlefield 2 (battlefield 2 special forces, reality), joint operations (ic mod, escalation, and UA mod, reality), halo for pc, and i have a ton of FPS games i play on XBOX, right now im hooked on Farcry Instincts (yes for xbox1) but anything FPS, Racing is alright with me :cool:

if anybody has Nascar, or any fps games for xbox1, hit me up :p
my live name is: iceducky (xbl assigned it, not me...;)

Yeah I'd prolly sell it, or take out the things you really don't need, like the mass amount of storage, sell a monitor, etc.

I'd say with that setup you could spare a few things to us fellow gamers who have crappy comps. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom