New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread was for some bs free rig and it should stay that way. all other differences should be sorted out elsewhere. this thread may seem pointless but its still a thread and no ones done anything wrong

UK31337 said:
Send it to the moderation queue if you don't want it resurrected...
You've got a very strange sig again, I'll try to find out who's doing this, if you like.

arrizX wants it open. mark wants it closed. apparently arrizX has it under control (i read the pg before)

mark thorpe said:
whats the point of having a BS thread like this open though? the guy who posted this origionally was either getting scammed or just posting total rubbish.. theres no way this thing is going to turn up, so whats the point of having it open?? i agree with raffaz.. it should stay locked.. theres no reason to have a thread like this open.

I'm pretty sure if everyone just sat and watched it would be okay. Just as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Becides, I want to see what really happens. :p

hey, if he gets the rig, hes got a complete right to laugh in all of our faces, lol. I am not taking any sides yet.

I wouldn't have posted a thread like this unless I actually got the computer. So if you don't get it, you don't humiliate yourself. That's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom