New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

What's wrong with RAID? I've never had any problems with it.

I've never used raid, but when I get some more SATA's then I might try it out. If i'm not mistaken, is raid where the hard drives link together and act as one larger hard drive?

The only thing wrong with RAID is that the only *real* mentionable performance gain is in RAID 0, which has two hard drives that both contain one set of data that is split up in a bunch of parts. It reads both at the same time as one hard drive, speeding it up a little bit. If one hard drive is toast though, you will lose all your data. Some people say that's not worth the little in actual performance you will get in applications.

You want to know why I know you are lying Bullzi and Burninator......

Because no one expects a free computer with all those specs for FREE. Do you really think someone would really come out of nowhere and give you such a big gift just because you exist?
People don't defend things that don't exist; if you really were getting all of that, you would keep your mouth shut until you get it. Only idiots brag about things before they get them.

I don't think you are that dumb. You guys are probably young like me and expected us to be fooled by your cleverness. I forgive you, we are adolenscants and we make idiot mistakes all the time.

The reason why someone would lie about dumb stuff like that: We do because younger individuals like myself love a powerful reputation. Having such a cool computer would definately impress some of us here.

I have a way to prove or disprove all of this.....

Bullzi lives in Kansas, I live in Kansas City, Missouri, only 8 miles from Kansas. If it is not far, I can see the new rig with my own eyes. I PMed him and we will find out soon what is going on. Until then, lets not argue about his rig.

wow, ok hippie, next time you go and say shit like that, maybe you should read all the posts first.. You dumbass...

kay, this thread is getting out of hand..

if this thing turns up, which personally i doubt it will, make a new thread.. til then, im locking this..

an update

ok, well we will soon know if he is just shitting us, or if he's for real, on tuesday he is going to supposedly ship EVERYTHING, the computers are done, and hes going to take pictures on tuesday, and give me the tracking number, so that will be the decider, if that tracking number says like 10 boxes, and all are heavy, then we will know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom