Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 09:15 PM   #151
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to TheBurninator Send a message via MSN to TheBurninator
Default Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

Wow, if you could only read your own posts from someone else's view, you could really see how much of an asshole ALL of you are being. Really. Well that's all shown by your negative reputation. But that's just me....

Old 03-11-2007, 09:33 PM   #152
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev

well i would believe that hes gunna send something. who knows, maybe his dad or watever is michael dell's friend? dont be so negative guys

evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
Old 03-11-2007, 09:36 PM   #153
Fully Optimized

Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher
did bullzi get anything or is he too shocked at how there is a blank floor in front of him instead of a box to respond?
and so, when did i say it was going to come??? oh yea! thats right i havent!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:30 AM   #154
Fully Optimized

so when do you think it might come? what ever happens you're either going to cry from happiness or from frustration, so get the tissues ready
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Old 03-12-2007, 11:00 AM   #155
In Runtime

First and foremost, I think Bullzi and Burninator are BSing ALL of us. Listen while I completely shred their testimony.

I was nearly a victum of the nigerian scam a few months ago. A rich man started emailing me because they saw my resume posted and thought I was professional enough to help them. He said that he had 31 MILLION DOLLARS that needed to be transferred to america and he wanted to start a new life here. He offered me 5.1 MILLION DOLLARS to transfer that money to an account I owned. I got pictures, acount statements, and testimonies from three peple saying that the money was legit. I proceeded with the transfer and I nearly got arrested for fraud from the FBI for money laundering. These were criminals trying to smuggle all that money and I was thier puppet.

I have been through the same thing, so let me pick apart the tesimony why Bullzi and Burninator are BSing EVERYONE onthe next post.
MY NIGGAS, WE THA LAST ONE'S LEFT
but life goes on.....
Old 03-12-2007, 11:11 AM   #156
In Runtime

First, I asked for advice for my problems on another post. I MADE SURE TO DETAIL WHEN, WHERE, WHAT, AND WHY deatils about getting the money. ANYONE would do the same for this situation. As you can see, they BARELY detailed anything about their testimony.

If I was asking for advice, I would have posted the ENTIRE message so everyone knew the details so they could give clear advice. NO one makes such a stupid move when they are asking for advice about getting a FREE 4000 DOLLAR COMPUTER.

Second, hasn't anyone noticed that when they explain updated details about the computer coming, it is ALWAYS IN PERFECT LINEAR DETAILS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS! All transactions have problems, so what's up with this.

I know EXACTLY what they are going to do next. They are going to get the computer without any problems. Then, they are going to brag about it. Finally, they are going to post pics FROM Google showing off a computer they don't own. Everyone would usually believe him when he shows pictures, but ANYONE can pretend to own a computer and post pics with it.

I apologize if I am wrong aboout all of it, But I think you guys are all BS everyone to get attention to yourselves.
MY NIGGAS, WE THA LAST ONE'S LEFT
but life goes on.....
Old 03-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #157
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie420
First and foremost, I think Bullzi and Burninator are BSing ALL of us. Listen while I completely shred their testimony.

I was nearly a victum of the nigerian scam a few months ago. A rich man started emailing me because they saw my resume posted and thought I was professional enough to help them. He said that he had 31 MILLION DOLLARS that needed to be transferred to america and he wanted to start a new life here. He offered me 5.1 MILLION DOLLARS to transfer that money to an account I owned. I got pictures, acount statements, and testimonies from three peple saying that the money was legit. I proceeded with the transfer and I nearly got arrested for fraud from the FBI for money laundering. These were criminals trying to smuggle all that money and I was thier puppet.

I have been through the same thing, so let me pick apart the tesimony why Bullzi and Burninator are BSing EVERYONE onthe next post.
you did something with somebody from nigeria??? you are SOO dumb, thats the FIRST rule of buying things online, NEVER do any business with anybody outside of the US, NEVER!! and second, we ARE NOT bullshitting you, i will personally record him saying this, and i will post it on here so you can hear it for yourself, and THEN you can decide if its BS, and DO NOT EVER accuse me of bullshitting people until you know the whole story
Old 03-12-2007, 12:53 PM   #158
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie420
I apologize if I am wrong aboout all of it, But I think you guys are all BS everyone to get attention to yourselves.

and why the hell would we want attention? i mean seriously, wtf is the point in that??!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #159
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Then give us the whole story from beginning to now.

Because, not a person here, myself included, believes that you will get this.

Edit-
Screen shots of emails would be nice. Emails with dates. Some sort of proof.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 03-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #160
Golden Master

Look guys, it is possible for someone to build a PC and ship it to someone, but with those specs, it's too good to be true. And I'm preety sure that bullzi wouldn't do that...he!!, he's got the PC in the sig.

If that goes in flaming, I'm going to close it.

Closed Thread