New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

Some random kid says his dad owns part of Dell? Thats the part I can't believe. How could you be so lucky to meet a person who has a father who owns part of Dell?

Well, anyone can own part of dell...lol You can buy a stock and be like "ya thats right I own part of dell." actually you could buy a stock of dell, google and microsft. then be like "i own part of dell, google, and microsoft. I know your jealous."

edit- holy cow!!! after i posted this i went and checked stock prices guess what?!?!
Dell stock- $22.43
Microsoft stock- $27.28
Google stock- $452.96!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hascet said:
edit- holy cow!!! after i posted this i went and checked stock prices guess what?!?!
Dell stock- $22.43
Microsoft stock- $27.28
Google stock- $452.96!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow....I wish I'd bought some google stock when it first came out.

Well, I can say that it would be awsome and wierd if he got the computer. I dont know why the guy would give it away, but why would bullzi want to say a bunch of crap to a computer forum? No point, wouldnt be funny, so I think either that guy from dell is full of crap or bullzi is getting $10,000 PC, lol.

jenox.. for posts 63, and a few others, you are banned for a week. ive had enough of your crap now, quit it..

and if you sont stop when your back, itll be a more permanent ban.....

mark thorpe said:
jenox.. for posts 63, and a few others, you are banned for a week. ive had enough of your crap now, quit it..

and if you sont stop when your back, itll be a more permanent ban.....
I'm pretty sure that was a joke...wait for him to explain at least.

hes gone for a week.. you cant go around speaking like that, and in all his other threads too, and not get banned.. it just happens that i got there before one of the other mods, or david..

mabye this will cool him down a bit, and he wont be so degrading to the forum when he gets back..

mark thorpe said:
hes gone for a week.. you cant go around speaking like that, and in all his other threads too, and not get banned.. it just happens that i got there before one of the other mods, or david..

mabye this will cool him down a bit, and he wont be so degrading to the forum when he gets back..
Well it's your decision. You have a valid point, and I'm not going to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom