New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullzi

Fully Optimized
ok, so the burninator and i are online one day, and this guy gets on and plays some joint ops with me, and asks me if i need any computer parts, i told him what i needed, and it turns out hes gonna make me a new rig FOR FREE with 3 20inch lcd screens, and a razer gaming mouse, and a g15 gaming keyboard, 5.1 logitech surround sound, and all kinds of other accessories, hes shipping everything this saturday except the pc which he obviously has to build, the specs of this new rig are in my sig!!! i cant believe i ran into this guy!

Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

no joke is that realy true ,
tell me who this guy is and why he has money to burn like that

I doubt it's true unless the dude is rich. Don't give out any personal info :(

I wouldn't trust it..no one no matter how rich they are would just give out a computer like that to a random person...

Yeah right dude.....if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Don't get sucked into it, it's a scam.

so let me get this straight. You meet some random guy playing games online and simply out of the kindness of his heart he says he wants to build you a computer that costs thousands of dollars and ship it to? I call bullshit (whether it is he who is the bullshitter or you).

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah right dude.....if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Don't get sucked into it, it's a scam.
guy will probably ask for $250 to deliver it to you then , suprize you dont see your computer or $250

I'm gonna call BS on this one. There's no way he's just gonna give you $4000 worth of computer stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom