New to the Forums

Whitie

Solid State Member
Hey everyone, i just wanted to stop in and say hello, and give a little info about myself seeing as how im new to the forum. Im 17, my name is Eric, and i live in beautiful, and sunny Southern California. Along the lines of computers, im very lacking. I have a Dell (i know) Inspiron B130, and my parents have a Dell Inspiron 600m, both notebooks. Right now, im in the process of buying a new computer to use for my future career. Im hoping to get into the line of video production, i have already recieved a certification in basic TV production and video editing. But, i guess i will stop running on, and end this post with a "Hello" and i hope to enjoy this forum.

Hey nice to see another new comer, I came just two days ago but never introduced my self. The reason why is cause I'm use to them big forums that I still belong to where no cares unless there at work/school bored and they will throw some BS at ya. :lol Anyways welcome to the forum, I already have found it very helpful and I hope you do to.

Hey... Weclome To Computer Forums, i have to warn your though...this place can be addicting.

Welcome-12-june.gif

Back
Top Bottom