New to Forum From Hamburg NY

quadmasterevan

Baseband Member
Hello everyone my name is evan and im from hamburg ny. i have been working on computers (fixing, building reparing, etc) since i was 13. i just found this forum today at work bored. i currently own quite a few computers and will post some pics up sometime this week. i also might throw some parts up for sale so someone can get some use out of my spare stuff. i currently own a intel quad 2.40ghz (775), 8gigs kinston ecc 1.8v ram, 2x asus 4670's in crossfire, ASUS P5K DELUXE/WIFI-AP motherboard, with a centurion coolermaster case, 320gb, 500gb, and 1tb hdds. im very lazy right now and don't feel like listing all the specs, but its running windows vista ultimate x64 as im too lazy to put windows 7 on it. i also have another computer my mini one but im too lazy to list the specs right now, i have alot more but again i'll post more later,im here to see what everyone has to offer and learn new things too.

thank you, i can't belive i just found this forum its awesome!!!

a5c87e89.jpg

This is my mini computer, am2 x2 5000+ dual core, 4gigs ddr2 muskin ram, 2x250gig sata II WD in raid 0, running windows 7 professional x64bit, asus m4a785t-m motherboard, plan on getting a ati 5670 video card soon funds are low right now

Welcome to the forum! And I'm liking that mini-computer you got there. As an added note, we also have a gallery section here to show off your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom