New Day, New Birthdays!!!

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
I want to emphasize 99nasha's birthday today, August 10th. He/she turns 19 today. Other birthdays to mention:

TCP/IP-Terror (20)
blackicewap (20)
bqbball31 (19)
Mister Coleman (19)
Mussels (18)
JimyBob (18)

Happy Birthday All!!!

Who knows I might do this every day so everybody gets acknowledged on their special day!!! :)

Happy_Birthday.bmp

I want to emphasize 99nasha's birthday today, August 10th. He/she turns 19 today. Other birthdays to mention:

TCP/IP-Terror (20)
blackicewap (20)
bqbball31 (19)
Mister Coleman (19)
Mussels (18)
JimyBob (18)

Happy Birthday All!!!

Who knows I might do this every day so everybody gets acknowledged on their special day!!! :)
Are these members that are still members & still posting, I haven't heard of any of them, I've found that the list of birthdays is often way out of date, I've seen several that I know had been PB'd or whatever.

happy bday!!

i only usually pm members or make threads when i know who they are. i dont always check the birthday list as usually its just random people.

Cheers everyone. Not been on here much lately, ive been ever so busy. But thankyou! :D

Are these members that are still members & still posting, I haven't heard of any of them, I've found that the list of birthdays is often way out of date, I've seen several that I know had been PB'd or whatever.

If a member has been PB'ed, he/she is still a member in the database, just disabled. So their birthdays will still show up. The only way to get rid of that is to remove the account entirely.

Back
Top Bottom