new comp is in

you will love the ram, looks sick doesnt it :D i actually got it before it was popular, only had 25 or so reviews on newegg! now it has 800+!!! looks like im good at picking ram

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

you will love the ram, looks sick doesnt it :D i actually got it before it was popular, only had 25 or so reviews on newegg! now it has 800+!!! looks like im good at picking ram

whats cool with it is that everything else is red too, cept for my fans

also since i game my bro all my old parts he got windows, now im with the 30 day trial and needing a new os. Question is, should i go with xp or vista? i really dont want to spend a lot and ive got it installed now so im leaning towards xp but i just go the new gpu with dx10 capable. is vista less glitchy now and decent to run?

i would go with vista, i havent had to many problems running it with all my stuff, the only thing that i found out is that my Wireless card is only supported up to 54MB/s in vista and 108MB/s in XP, other than that its been pretty sweet, im liking it

but from people that call me at work, they have had lots of troubles but no one got into details on whats wrong about it.

so Vista i recommend

Back
Top Bottom