New Car / New Car Stereo

i dont understand the whole point of having a "system" like that in your car. IMO its cheesy, and just plain annoying. if i were you, i would save my hearing and put that money towards insurance or something.

i dont understand the whole point of having a "system" like that in your car. IMO its cheesy, and just plain annoying. if i were you, i would save my hearing and put that money towards insurance or something.

read the original post properly its all insured and paid for .............. there is nothing to pay for at the mo,

and why is it cheesy my passion is music and computers, your passion may be computers and gaming and in which case you may wish to spend your spare money on a better graphics card, thats just your way of thinking and your entitled to your opinion i suppose

if your driving it alot, like i do, it is nice to have a sound system in there, i listen to alot of metal, and you gotta have the bass with that.

Some people like to have stereo systems in their car. Thats like asking, why do people make their car fast?

I know this is a bit off the original topic, but insurance for me as a provisional driver on my parents car (a 1.1 engine) was £800 or so, and then we switched to NFU Mutual, and now its less than £350 - plus we don't have to inform them when I gain my full license and it wont go up when I do :)

Edit: And thats comprehensive cover, not Third-Party only

I know this is a bit off the original topic, but insurance for me as a provisional driver on my parents car (a 1.1 engine) was £800 or so, and then we switched to NFU Mutual, and now its less than £350 - plus we don't have to inform them when I gain my full license and it wont go up when I do :)

Edit: And thats comprehensive cover, not Third-Party only

cool cnice find there, mine is still £430 when i get my full license aswell providing i get full icense within 12 months of quote, as prices change often

Back
Top Bottom