New Car!!

Dev0115 said:
I dont know...the prelude looks like it has a kit, but then again Im not a big expert on them, considering how old they are...I would just stick to a new car, less miled (hopefully) speakers and what not will sound better...and with the Celica you will have way better interior then the prelude..
Yeah the thing is the year is kinda holding back my parents cause there were discontinued at 2001 :(

True..just wondering whats ur budget?? Or did ur dad just give u a choice of cars, and u have to pick one?

I think the cheapest new civic is arround 14k so maybe we will c anyways it would be so good equip but ill mod it when ill start working add parts to it :D

Wow we went yesterday to Brownfield on Cali to see some cars and we found some cars with Salvage titles really cheap:

We found a White 05 Scion Tc it had a side impact not to strong it has been repaired from that impact i think curtain bags deployed but the the front ones the car is on sale for 10k OMG o.0
scion_tc_05_040_01.jpg

And we found this beutifull Honda Accord 06 with 5k miles!!! It was titled salvaged bause it just had a big scratch on left side doors the car is new is still has the smell and its 13k really cheap my dad is considering one of this 2 cars the accord is really well equiped so is the Scion

NeXuS said:
Wow we went yesterday to Brownfield on Cali to see some cars and we found some cars with Salvage titles really cheap:

We found a White 05 Scion Tc it had a side impact not to strong it has been repaired from that impact i think curtain bags deployed but the the front ones the car is on sale for 10k OMG o.0

And we found this beutifull Honda Accord 06 with 5k miles!!! It was titled salvaged bause it just had a big scratch on left side doors the car is new is still has the smell and its 13k really cheap my dad is considering one of this 2 cars the accord is really well equiped so is the Scion
Be vary wary of "salvage" cars, a friend bought one, a year old, looked immaculate, he'd had it about two weeks & was driving round a long bend at 45 mph, then knew no more until he woke up in hospital. badly bruised & a broken leg, turned out the car was a "cut & shut", the police showed him some photos, it had broken in half like an egg on the bend, throwing him into the road, he was one that didn't like wearing a seatbelt, which was lucky, because if he had it on that day, he would have killed, so be very cautious, pull the carpet back, if there is a weld, between front & back, avoid it like the plague, don't tell the dealer, get the cops there fast.

Ah yeah...I sometimes watch Deal on Wheels and I've heard of that happening...

Brookfield said:
Be vary wary of "salvage" cars, a friend bought one, a year old, looked immaculate, he'd had it about two weeks & was driving round a long bend at 45 mph, then knew no more until he woke up in hospital. badly bruised & a broken leg, turned out the car was a "cut & shut", the police showed him some photos, it had broken in half like an egg on the bend, throwing him into the road, he was one that didn't like wearing a seatbelt, which was lucky, because if he had it on that day, he would have killed, so be very cautious, pull the carpet back, if there is a weld, between front & back, avoid it like the plague, don't tell the dealer, get the cops there fast.
Yeah maybe tomorrow we are gonna test drive it maybe get a trusted mechanic to go with us and check the car out as far as the story of the Scion it had a not to strong impact on the side the frame of the motor doesent look like it moved so it was a side impact ill take a pic of the car when we go again.

Back
Top Bottom