New Car!!

That's the whistling sound I was trying to imitate. It's tough to describe the actual sound until you hear it. You can get a more agressive tone once that supercharger is in there and you add a header onto it, but not too much difference in sound. It's not good to use the lower gears like that all the time though. Better to use it sparingly if you can. Use the "D" all the time. Even with the supercharger, the "D" is awfully fast. Trust me, you'll spin out soooooooooooo freaking easily if you're not careful with the gas pedal. I've done it several times and swerved out of control when peeling out on a left turn at an intersection. So much torque!!!!

If you want loud exhaust sound, get a glass pack installed in replace of the stock resonator!!!!!! That will do it.

TRDCorolla said:
That's the whistling sound I was trying to imitate. It's tough to describe the actual sound until you hear it. You can get a more agressive tone once that supercharger is in there and you add a header onto it, but not too much difference in sound. It's not good to use the lower gears like that all the time though. Better to use it sparingly if you can. Use the "D" all the time. Even with the supercharger, the "D" is awfully fast. Trust me, you'll spin out soooooooooooo freaking easily if you're not careful with the gas pedal. I've done it several times and swerved out of control when peeling out on a left turn at an intersection. So much torque!!!!

If you want loud exhaust sound, get a glass pack installed in replace of the stock resonator!!!!!! That will do it.
Yeah been driving it and my tires screech when im acelerating at a turn hehe never had that with my civic. The whisiling sound thats what the Intake makes my friend has a 01 Neon R/T man. with an Intake and at the 2k and 4k RMP you hear the whisiling under his hood sounds cool.

Yeah, but with the added power from the supercharge, it's a tC on crack. You'll be laying down 6 foot rubber on the pavement in no time. The intake is more like a vaccuum sound. Like a shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I use to have one on my Altima before. The supercharge is more noticeable because the sound is tons louder.

Back
Top Bottom