New Car!!

The only thing I would do it change the tailights to black if you choose the black color for the car and tint the windows. Leave the other stuff alone. It's already got great performance so no need for CAI or exhaust. Probably be a waste of money to just gain 3-6 HP.

They have cai for a maxima, so they should have on the the G, but who knows...All that will happen after I get the car heh..Im trying to find a good g35 forum, but google found some REAL corny ones, you know of any?

Yeah lol, Ive been there, almost the whole page of google, and most of them suck...Yes the coupe is amazing, Ive been in one before, but just to small...I need room for 5, as you can only fit 4 in there, and being in the back aint fun at all...When the car is going 120, and your cramed in the back, its a bit scary, knowing if something happens, ur done, the car is so small...Anyhow, nah never been in the sedan, havent heard it take off...

You'll love the G35. The G35x is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine that is the same motor in the Nissan 350Z, the older model that is. It produces 260 hp in 2004 trim, with the 05 having icreased to 280 hp!!!! The G35x is rated as one of the best entry level sport/luxury sedan with superior handling and performance. You'll have fun just cruising around in it. The manual sport shift is nice. I wish I had that. It downshifts by itself so you don't have to worry about it. But you can manual downshift if you wish.

Yeah, but how much of a difference does the all wheel drive make, thats why they have the X on the end...I know in snow and such, but im talking about speed...I would easily burn a 2005 acura tl no? Or say a normal g35, I would take it wouldnt I, but what I need to know is, is it actually a big difference...or just made out to be more then it is..awd and rwd that is.

Get the G35 man its another range of car i would get the coupe if you can get the 350z is right on your budget those cars are sick and very fast bone stock yesterday i was with friends at the parking of a drug store that leads into a main bvld. of my town like a little meet :D mana friend of a friend lol had a Silver 350z parked next to my Civic damn looked so nice.

Anyways im gonna take a shower in a few min and get ready to go to California at Brownfield to pick up my car :d 20 min trip :p

Back
Top Bottom