New Car!!

Acura. Because Honda owns them, and also makes the engines for them. There are zillions of upgrades for it etc and its newish. Id get it just for the upgradability, ie body kits.

You people have no taste in cars, all this upgrading with body kits and junk. Yuck. =/

Pontiac Firebird or Shelby Mustang anyone? =P

I'd go for the Civic out of those though; nice car and reliable.

Slayer said:
You people have no taste in cars, all this upgrading with body kits and junk. Yuck. =/

Im not into all that neither, its a waste of money, and when other see it they dont think '"nice car" they think heh he couldnt get a nice car, so tried to make that one look better...Just my take on it...Come down to phillly, and I'll burn you with my soon to be 05 altima se-r aha

Slayer said:

how about upgrading it with a nice sound system.. go blast a bit of down out ;)

lol, by next year i should have my car sorted.. hehe, go blast a bit out at download ;)

but yes, a mustang or firebird would be very nice =P

Slayer said:

Well taste is all in preference. Some like to modify with body kits and turbochargers. Some like the classic old school Muscle Cars. I like both. :D

Back
Top Bottom