New Car!!

Here is my brothers rice car. Yeah, rice car. Badass... I love his car. Id give my car any day for it. Well not any day, because I like having something in the name of Benz, but yeah nice car..

I took it with my camera.

I still think it should be lowered a bit more. He did like 1.3 in the front and 1.75 in the back.

Should have been 1.75 and 2.25 i think. Oh well.

ArrizX said:
Here is my brothers rice car. Yeah, rice car. Badass... I love his car. Id give my car any day for it. Well not any day, because I like having something in the name of Benz, but yeah nice car..

I took it with my camera.

I still think it should be lowered a bit more. He did like 1.3 in the front and 1.75 in the back.

Should have been 1.75 and 2.25 i think. Oh well.
Nononono its not a rice car a rice car is= a car with a lot of exterior modifications to make it look racing and not having the engine to back it up your brothers car is an SI thats def not a ricer

Lol no man. You cant see it well, but he has a tight body kit on it. And the engine (stock, except for the K&N intake) just makes it a ricy car. I mean its not as bad as some of the Mexicans (no insult there) here in Chelan...... Now they have those crappy Acuras and Honda hatchbacks, throw some shiny ass chrome rims a big ass sub and a chromed out muffler tip. Those things are ricers.

Your right my brothers car isnt as bad, its just ricy. Lol I guess its the engine.. But man its badass. And hes gonna get a cold air intake on it. So man....... Its gonna be a beastly little thing.

Or maybe call his car pimped. Lol I dont know, its not riced out, just ricy..

Im rambling on like none other, I need sleepppppppp.

ArrizX said:
Lol no man. You cant see it well, but he has a tight body kit on it. And the engine (stock, except for the K&N intake) just makes it a ricy car. I mean its not as bad as some of the Mexicans (no insult there) here in Chelan...... Now they have those crappy Acuras and Honda hatchbacks, throw some shiny ass chrome rims a big ass sub and a chromed out muffler tip. Those things are ricers.

Your right my brothers car isnt as bad, its just ricy. Lol I guess its the engine.. But man its badass. And hes gonna get a cold air intake on it. So man....... Its gonna be a beastly little thing.

Yeah they make such a bad impression of us :p no offence taken man :D as for ur brothers car i dont consider it ricy i know it has the body kit and the rims but its an SI those things run i consider it ummmm.. a tight Civic :D not a ricer cause ur bros car runs

NeXuS said:
Were is TRD i miss him he hasent posted in a while :S
He's about, he posted only nine days ago; Social Lounge, Car Forums thread, glad I could find him for you! :D

ArrizX said:

well ur rambling hit right on the spot....so i like ur rambling! 100% accurate in my eyes

lol, I dont blame you for not reading, its 11 pages...But hes getting the scion tC on tueday I think..

Now, lets begin with the ricer cars...

WTF was this guy thinking, looks like a jet engine :confused: :p
ricer_exhaust.jpg

Well, this guy thought, hey why not make my own body kit, with CARDBOARD..

Cardboard%20Ricer.JPG

omg wow, is that a pepsi bottle, that says NOS on it...Im sure no one drives this, and is just some joke...But then u never know, some people think cardboard bodykits are the shit right now :p

Back
Top Bottom