New Car!!

Yeah thats wack, but what can you xpect, you get what you pay for I guess...Thats why Nissan and Infiniti own...BOSE FTW AHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Edit...just did a google, its 8-way 320watts...Wow, thats nice..Maxima that is lol

Wow how gay is this....Maxima and Infinit are ownd by one and another..Infiniti being the more luxuary car...

They both carry bose...The infiniti g35 comes with bose 225watts 6way..and maxima comes with 8way 320watts...WTF is that, how the hell does the maxima have a better system... :rolleyes:

Nah man. Infinity is just as good as Bose.

Oh, Dev, ill be on Xfire, but im gonna play a game, so ill be on aim later. But I got my paycheck today. I have 1600 total, for my car's system. Its gonna bump dude :D;

Anyways, dont worry, all new cars have nice power, and PERFECTLY balanced wattage to the speakers.

Yeah the g35 sedan is my main choice now, but wtf the system sucks ass...When I go to the dealers, Ill tkae a cd, blast that shit ahahahahaha

Dev0115 said:
Yeah, but some blaack rims would look hot, along with a sub...Hows the system in the tC what brand do they carry?
It has a CD/Mp3 Pioneer 160watt sound system and the car is already bought i will get it by Tuesday with license plates taxes title :D and on monday i do my class C license driving test :D and im all set!!! Black rims are hot but they will come in later i dont wanna get my dad on bankrupts cause the car was payed cash

Dev0115 said:
Yeah so true, well congrats...Leather interior or cloth??
Cloth it has like kinda sporty seats and the back cabin is so big my mon and aunt we she rided on the back they were really confortable :D
2006.scion.tc.20077346-E.jpg

Screw talking about it, we need pics asap, lol :D

Edit-
And a video to see how much it bumps.

ArrizX said:
Oh no, they are. But I want to see pics of YOUR car. Not random internet ones, lol XD
i Have one on my cell let me pass it i dont have pics of the car yet :( im getting it on tuesday i saw it today :D if i pass my drving test on monday i could take my new car anywere now :D

Back
Top Bottom