New Camera

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
Figured it was about time for an upgrade, got a Nikon D90 earlier and so far I love it:D

Before, all I had was a 8MP Nikon point and shoot which I used for all of my photography..its a really good little camera, but I was ready for an upgrade. I'd done some research online and I really like Nikon's and the D90 seemed really suited to what I'd use it for.

I got it at Best Buy, got lucky and found a package deal that came with the body and 18-105mm lens as well as an extra lens (a 70-300mm ). I also bought a bag, a 8gb SDHC card and a 750gb Seagate portable hard drive to back all my pictures to (I take alot of pics and by backing my collection up I can delete the crap ones of my laptop). I'll try and post some pics with it tomorrow:)

Alrighty:D here's a few pics, they're not that great...I'm still playing with all the settings:p

qs1itw.jpg

2qt8y9j.jpg

2u7nghf.jpg

sweet camera..i got a chance to use a d40 and a d200 so anywhere in between those two must be awesome..

The D90 is amazing!
I've actually played around with one.

It also does 720P video, for 5 minutes at a time I've heard. Have you tested that yet? :D
The quality should be better than a camcorder since the sensor is a lot bigger.

I wish I could afford one... I just don't have £700-£800 to spend on something like that :p

Why do most people on this forum have a nice camera and I don't!????!!!!! I hate no being able to work. It cripples my hobbies.

Well, the only camera I have is on my phone...
I wanted to get serious with photography a few months back, but I just couldn't decide on a piece of kit, and lost interest because of it, but its the next step from the 3D world for me.

Back
Top Bottom