New business name.

Well,

My old domain name has expired, my old business name was Luke's PC Solutions, though now it seems tacky.I'll no longer be repairing computers (For the general public anyway) but i would like to focus on my web design skills and will shortly becoming a domain/hosting reseller. I'm also interested in becoming a reseller of computer hardware and gadgets. Anyway, i'm trying to think of a new name. I've been thinking for the past half an hour and everything i come up with has been taken :\

Any ideas?

Edit:

So far, ones i have though of that aren't taken:

KubeWeb Design

Also Kube Webdesign - i'd probably never think to go there to buy gadgets (If it came up in a list from a meta search in google etc)

Anything specifc (i.e words themes etc) - or just a catchy name?

I'm not very creative but here's a suggesting.....NeoWeb designs.....taken from your username.

What have you thought of that is taken? Maybe you could come up with some variation or combination of those.

I Mean taken as in the domain name isnt taken and when you type the name into google, it's not going to come back with any business in the web design business. Just looking for something catchy. NeoWeb is taken, i tried NeoKube and it comes up with product pages for the neocube magnetic ball.

I Mean taken as in the domain name isnt taken and when you type the name into google, it's not going to come back with any business in the web design business. Just looking for something catchy. NeoWeb is taken, i tried NeoKube and it comes up with product pages for the neocube magnetic ball.

Spider In The Web Designs.

I keep thinking of 'Nucleus' (Neo + Luke merged - sort of!)

Nucleus web services? N.W.S. (Nucleus web design taken)
Information Technology Nucleus I.T.N

Ill stop giving those examples incase You dont like!

Only other thing I could think of was: ''Solutions for Home, Internet and Technnologies'' - dont think the abbreviation is catchy enough though

Back
Top Bottom