New bulbs and pics

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Well I was on and of getting Silverstars or other type of bulb but Silverstars convinced me most cause of there quality for the lows of my car, but I just wanted that Super White with a little bluish tint so I was picky of getting another set of bulbs that wasn't Silverstars.

So when i went to Toyota at Chula Vista to get a copy of my key and get it programmed to my car i saw this lights on parts and accessories, the brand was Halo and they only sell it on dealers so i was like ummm ok thats good, they had Super Yellow 3000k, Hyper White 4000k, Purple White 6000k for 35dlls a pair, and Platinum White 7500k for 50dlls and i tried them out cause u can push a button and see them so i really liked the Platinum so went back the other day told me there safe (of course the dealer sells them). So I asked him if a can see the platinum white so i was picky cause of the price and the guy told me take em ill give you 10%off so i was like OK! payed 48dlls with tax . So i went back took pics with the normal OEM and took pics with the new ones the pics don't do any justice it looks a little more bluer and whiter on person i'm so happy having different lights that anyone on the night. i'm happy with my lights ill get the lower 194's to super white cause they kinda kill the blue look of the lights.

Pics

focos001.jpg

Before:
focos003.jpg

focos005.jpg

focos010.jpg

Yeah mods have started next some fogs no tint yet but it will come soon, after i get my car i want it to be cosmetics like my fogs and tinitng im going to get TRD axle back exhaust
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PIAA...014QQitemZ330028101975QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

And I beated a 2001 Maxima yesterday :D i was drving normally in 2 way 1 lane street about 12:20 then i just see this maxima tailgating me then he pases me in wrong way lane then turns left so i turn left to and at the next stop just pass him cause it was a 2 lane then on the next stop he floors it i floor it on D to and just left him 1/2 lenght.
Next stop I put all the way to L (my car can be drving like an MT with L=1 2 3 D=4) and floor it just when it hits 6kRPMs i shift to 2nd and by 4RPMs in second we stop cause a car was going in the intersection left him by 1 car lenght :p

Awesome. Yeah I had SS but I got fed up with them, the passenger side would keep blowing every 3 months for some unknown reason. I went through about 3 of them and I'm like screw this. (Also the Sylvania I bought to replace a bad fog light wouldn't fit right until I got my dremel out and shaved some of the bulb plastic off, so needless to say I'm not impressed with them)
I went to Wal-Mart and bought a pair of cheapies for $20 and they look great. Unfortunately, I can't see clearly much more than 50 feet at night dimmed, but my brights are insane. I'm probably going to change them out to Hellas pretty soon since their Focus tail light kit rocks so hard. My rear bulbs project better than my fronts, lol. Those lights look good, though. Nice tC.
936996194_l.jpg

Exhaust? Borla. Period. Sounds so sexy. It's expensive, but oh-so worth it on the Focus at least.

By the way... Borla, clicky

Wow, it looks really good. Now let's see how long they last. I hear they have shorter life unless you switch over to pure HIDs.

I'm pretty sure that has to do with the blue tint on the bulbs making them hotter. Xenon gas really doesn't have much of an effect on the color of filament bulbs. Also I'm pretty sure aftermarket HIDs are not street legal. Unless you can buy an HID DOT approved headlamp, maybe.

They are rated 700hrs at life the ones I got and Toyota sells them so they must be good quality i just love them they kick ass. Get them TRD check with your local Toyota dealer. There halogen not xenon, xenon is for HID's. Thanks is that your focus its nice :p i recommend Halo bulbs im in love with them they only sell them at dealers check your local ones on www.haloautomotive.com.

As for exhaust im thinking between those 2 borla or TRD that probably is going to be my christmas present :D let me check how much borla costs :p. Bye bye borla is at 550dlls to expensive for me i guess ill go with TRD i think is about 250

Back
Top Bottom