New Broadband :)

J03

~~~~~~~~
Hey All, I just got new broadband with UKFSN It's £19.99/m for 30GB on peak (10AM - 8PM), and 300GB off peak. I got 8MB/s, and i am happy to say that the download speed i am getting from most http servers is above 800KB/s! It's Sweet :) Also, The company gives all it's profit to open-source ogrinizations! Another Plus!

Hey All, I just got new broadband with UKFSN It's £19.99/m for 30GB on peak (10AM - 8PM), and 300GB off peak. I got 8MB/s, and i am happy to say that the download speed i am getting from most http servers is above 800KB/s! It's Sweet :) Also, The company gives all it's profit to open-source ogrinizations! Another Plus!
thats pretty cheap , do they give you a wireless router or just a standard modem , if they are good , i might just go with them as i am looking for a new isp as soon as my 12month contract with orange is up cos tbh orange is crap , they should have stayed as amobile phone network but instead they got too god damm greedy and wanted more

Yeah internet here was BAD ("3MB/s" DSL and downloading at 10k) so we just got cable from graceba at the same price. 8MB/s and actually hit 1000k on speedtest.

Yeah internet here was BAD ("3MB/s" DSL and downloading at 10k) so we just got cable from graceba at the same price. 8MB/s and actually hit 1000k on speedtest.
i wouldnt mind 8mb. i could get some serious downloading done then :)
i suppose i cant moan too much at my 2mb connection which downloads at 238kb/s a lot of the time

thats pretty cheap , do they give you a wireless router or just a standard modem , if they are good , i might just go with them as i am looking for a new isp as soon as my 12month contract with orange is up cos tbh orange is crap , they should have stayed as amobile phone network but instead they got too god damm greedy and wanted more
They do dont give you anything! LOL. But well, they are seriously good though. I accidently used up 8GB of my bandwidth up! I left a torrent program on, when i was on holiday :$

Wow, that's not bad. We're on this Virgin Media thing now, mobile phone, broadband, and TV for £30.. might be mobile phone, broadband and the land line.. but it's good whatever, I have lots of free minutes :)

Wow, that's not bad. We're on this Virgin Media thing now, mobile phone, broadband, and TV for £30.. might be mobile phone, broadband and the land line.. but it's good whatever, I have lots of free minutes :)

What speed do they give you with that bundle?

800kbs wow Im on 8mb and cant touch that, 5-600 from select sites but in general torrents i get 3-400, have you got a download limit?

Back
Top Bottom