New Body Kit

I can't get the link to load, but the question I have after searching for some... Man how come all the body kits for Euro exclusive cars look so chavvy?

I couldn't find a good looking body kit for your Clio 2. Actually there was one, but it's the same kit that goes on the V6 version. Which is widebody. Which means it's really expensive plus you need new wheels. I'd just go with new wheels or something.

ok guys enough slating your entitled to your opinion but i must say 7 replies and not one even on the subject of the question ????

Trust me, we're trying to save your soul. Don't get that body kit.

We are doing you a favor by telling you not to get that body kit. Look around for a lip kit or something for it and some stiffer lowering springs and struts. Can you post a pic of what your car looks like right now?

honestly mate.. if you have got that much spare cash, why not sell the clio, and get a better car, depending on mileage and service history, should get a couple of grand for it, could pick up something nice for that...

We are doing you a favor by telling you not to get that body kit. Look around for a lip kit or something for it and some stiffer lowering springs and struts. Can you post a pic of what your car looks like right now?

Agreed. You'd be surprised how good most cars look by just adding a lip or splitter on the front bumper.

*pukes*

thats a big no!!!!

just get some performance parts, and mabey some new wheels, and thats it!

wow body kits are stupid, I have an eagle talon, u wouldnt catch me ever putting any body kit on that, or any car. Just go for a turbo or something..*barf*

Back
Top Bottom