New Body Kit

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys basicly im looking at buying a body kit for my mk2 renault clio.

i bin looking at this http://www.venodesign.co.uk/renault-clio-mk2---aggressive-body-kit.html

now the thing im not sure on is spraying it, i know they can do colour matches for them but the thing is my car is getting on 10 years old now surely the paint would have faded and they only colour match the original colour it was painted.

so first off how much is it roughly to get a body kit colour matched. i know someone that can fit it and will prob getting 20% off what price your give me

and second how much are complete resprays my car is blue and id really like a black car lols jus seeing what the price diff is.

thanks

that looks awful...

if you get that on, please leave it in harlow so i can beat ten tons out of it.

Forget the body kit, turbo that ish!

Wow the site just loaded, that makes me want to vomit. Look for a lip kit or something instead. Even just a simple lowering can make your car look a lot better.

that body kit must add like 60hp. so cool. get a giant wing too. and some type r stickers...then it will go hella fast.

f ing hell why would you wanna do that to your car my eyes actually hurt now
my opinion is dont bother its only a mk2 clio i bet its like a 1.2 or something why make it look like a racer if itcant go like one

Oh god...please don't become another ricer. We already have enough of those. A european car should stay properly european.

that body kit must add like 60hp. so cool. get a giant wing too. and some type r stickers...then it will go hella fast.

Hahaha...don't forget the carbon fiber stickers and the fartcan exhaust! That'll add at least 15WHP. :p

ok guys enough slating your entitled to your opinion but i must say 7 replies and not one even on the subject of the question ????

Back
Top Bottom