New Avatar!

I don't have time to address all of your points tonight, but how do you know that our economy would be better if the conservatives where in power?

I don't see how you can tell that I don't care - maybe because I didn't write as much as you?

Anyway, I don't see why we are hating each-other so much here. We all have our rights to support whoever we like for whatever reasons we like.

He did do the damage on his own. When he was Chancellor in the Blair era he sold off the UK's gold reserves to the Chinese for next to b...

...y has gone downhill and that's because the Labour government have been so hopelessly PC and nanny state that nothing ever gets done, there is no real repercussion or deterrent for crime and the lunatics took over the society.

I can't be bothered writing any more because I can already tell you don't really care.

I don't like to get involved actively in politics, but he makes some good points, i dont agree with everything he said, but what did happened to a Britain where it was good to be an honest hard-working Brit?
J03 said:
Anyway, I don't see why we are hating each-other so much here. We all have our rights to support whoever we like for whatever reasons we like.

btw i aint hating. I'm just (as you are) expressing my opinion. I like a good politics thread. Plus.... J03 is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom