Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41 to 50

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 51 to 60

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 61+

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
"I'd rather just find a woman I don't like, and buy her a house, it's easier." Nice comment.
I actually do know exactly what i want but those are hard to come by.
I think i am just gonna marry my Motorcycle. XD

I am 27 and have been interested in computers for 7 years I work a Citizens Advice
Bureau as a network engineer, on a voluntary basis and Fujitsu Full Time work as a mobile technician fixing computer systems, servers and pc's I am also a computer programmer and have developed many applications in visual basic, batch script, vbscript, and assembly programming language, I have always enjoyed computer science and forensic science I have spent many years researching all aspects of computing science and still learning now. I have many types of good content and know good content from bad.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
Reading through this thread is interesting. We have folks here from 17 to 70. Just starting careers, to already retired. Varied experience levels and careers. I hope to see some more people post.

I am 48 and you are both old lol :)

Laugh if you wish my friend :lol: but...

I remember when I was 48. I was getting up at 5am every day, often 6 days a week to start my day. Worked full time as an arson investigator, and then between 6pm and 11pm I was in the barn working with horses.

Weekends, (when there were no fires), I was at horse shows, or moving horses. Two full time businesses for many years. From my mid 30s until early 50s the stress was almost unbearable at times.

Most people wish to have their youth back. Not me, it sucked major rocks. I am lovin' retirement, every blankin' minute of it, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

So yeah, I'm getting old, but I may play computer games until 2am, any night of the week. I can sleep until 9am, and then get up and go fishing if it's a nice day, or go to the movies if it's a rainy day. Taking a nap from 3pm to 4:30pm is always a pleasure.

Stress is word I no longer understand. All those years of hard work, and investing, paid off with respect to the fact that I am now comfortable financially, and can build a new computer every year if I wished to do so.

So you young studs have your fun, because you'll be my age before you can blink! I just hope when that time comes you can laugh about it as I do. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom