Neverending Story...

After burying Napoleon, and now wearing his lost Tutu, Hu'Zak went back on walking into the forest...
As Hu'zak was exploring the deep misty forest, he can smell the stench of a smoldering pond. Bubbling with the smell of a fresh dog's turd.Floating on a giant lilly pad there lies a dark green mysterious , and discusting frogg.He amazed Hu'zak, as he spoke with a very deep voice "who dares to trot though the slime of the Crockle" Hu'zak, say's to him "I am just passing though, and who be it that you can talk?"...
"I am Melkor! Ruler of the Universe! Bow before me and work as my slaves in my dungeons brewing evil and malest!" The Toad Roared at Hu'Zak and then continued croaking..."But you're just a frog," thought Hu'Zak, and started to walk away when, the frog grabbed Hu'Zak, and carried him deep under water towards his dark, frog kingdom.
As they sank towards the dark kingdom,Hu'Zak could feel the chill of the slimey grip of Melkor's hand.As Hu'Zak tried to get away, He saw what seemed to be a shimmering light coming from the depths of the deep.
Hu'Zak knew then that this was no ordinary pond.
A train carrage burst from the sea and shot into the air; it came down to the ground and frantic men layed the lines as it sped into the distance. A stick came out one of the Windows and pulled Hu'Zak inside.

Inside, Hu'Zak was strapped to a steel chair, three men standing in front of him with guns, they began to question him...

After burying Napoleon, and now wearing his lost Tutu, Hu'Zak went back on walking into the forest...
As Hu'zak was exploring the deep misty forest, he can smell the stench of a smoldering pond. Bubbling with the smell of a fresh dog's turd.Floating on a giant lilly pad there lies a dark green mysterious , and discusting frogg.He amazed Hu'zak, as he spoke with a very deep voice "who dares to trot though the slime of the Crockle" Hu'zak, say's to him "I am just passing though, and who be it that you can talk?"...
"I am Melkor! Ruler of the Universe! Bow before me and work as my slaves in my dungeons brewing evil and malest!" The Toad Roared at Hu'Zak and then continued croaking..."But you're just a frog," thought Hu'Zak, and started to walk away when, the frog grabbed Hu'Zak, and carried him deep under water towards his dark, frog kingdom.
As they sank towards the dark kingdom,Hu'Zak could feel the chill of the slimey grip of Melkor's hand.As Hu'Zak tried to get away, He saw what seemed to be a shimmering light coming from the depths of the deep.
A train carrage burst from the sea and shot into the air; it came down to the ground and frantic men layed the lines as it sped into the distance. A stick came out one of the Windows and pulled Hu'Zak inside.

Inside, Hu'Zak was strapped to a steel chair, three men standing in front of him with guns, they began to question him...

What are you doing here , why you kill the witch and napolean . Hu'Zak stuttered and then the Guys aimed there guns and then a fairy came in and took out the guys by kicking in the nuts........

A train carrage burst from the sea and shot into the air; it came down to the ground and frantic men layed the lines as it sped into the distance. A stick came out one of the Windows and pulled Hu'Zak inside.Inside, Hu'Zak was strapped to a steel chair, three men standing in front of him with guns, they began to question him...What are you doing here , why you kill the witch and napolean . Hu'Zak stuttered and then the Guys aimed there guns and then a fairy came in and took out the guys by kicking in the nuts........

After that, the three men hit the floor to their knees.The fairy said to Hu'Zak"I am the goddess of the
Fairy's.My name is"Trinadad" "I was sent here 2 rescue you...Just then she said aloud"MEKA-BE-TAESIUM"
Amazingly Hu'Zak was back in the Misty Forest.

A train carrage burst from the sea and shot into the air; it came down to the ground and frantic men layed the lines as it sped into the distance. A stick came out one of the Windows and pulled Hu'Zak inside.Inside, Hu'Zak was strapped to a steel chair, three men standing in front of him with guns, they began to question him...What are you doing here , why you kill the witch and napolean . Hu'Zak stuttered and then the Guys aimed there guns and then a fairy came in and took out the guys by kicking in the nuts........

After that, the three men hit the floor to their knees.The fairy said to Hu'Zak"I am the goddess of the
Fairy's.My name is"Trinadad" "I was sent here 2 rescue you...Just then she said aloud"MEKA-BE-TAESIUM"

It was dark and scary and Hu'Zak needed the toliet badly so he went over to the bush , then a gang of armed robbers said " give us your dosh matey" , hu'zak replied "errrr no " and did a matrix back flip......

It was dark and scary and Hu'Zak needed the toliet badly so he went over to the bush , then a gang of armed robbers said " give us your dosh matey" , hu'zak replied "errrr no " and did a matrix back flip......

He flipped threw the air like a freakin pancake,and landed on a thick branch in the tree high above.The armmed robbers' jaw's dropped to the forest floor in amazement and they held up a little sign of [10].

He flipped threw the air like a freakin pancake,and landed on a thick branch in the tree high above.The armmed robbers' jaw's dropped to the forest floor in amazement and they held up a little sign of [10].

He sore his chance and run into the forest like a baby , hoped in to a dodge viper and drove off at 150mph to the city of Microsoft .

He sore his chance and run into the forest like a baby , hoped in to a dodge viper and drove off at 150mph to the city of Microsoft .

where president bill gates was waiting with a automatic shotgun (named 'the firewall')

where president bill gates was waiting with a automatic shotgun (named 'the firewall')

But when he fired it , it crashed (not intending anything by it microsoft rule) so then he said "please can ya wait a minutre" so hu zak waiting whilst bill pressed clt alt delete then he fired the gun.......

But when he fired it , it crashed (not intending anything by it microsoft rule) so then he said "please can ya wait a minutre" so hu zak waiting whilst bill pressed clt alt delete then he fired the gun.......

which then produced a runtime error and the city of microsoft 'unexpectedly terminated'

which then produced a runtime error and the city of microsoft 'unexpectedly terminated'

Bill ran to his house and closed the door and hu Zak went on his way

Back
Top Bottom