Neo Dymium Magnets

I really dont see whats so special. I gues there super strong. I saw one that was $200 though,thats crazy

edit: holly cow "THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOYS AND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS! KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN! - THESE CAN EASILY CRUSH FINGERS! WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THESE POWERFUL MAGNETS."

If you really need unbelievably powerful magnets, here they are.
Uses include magnetic steering of nuclear particles in accelerators, levitation devices, magnetic beam amplifiers, scrap iron separators, etc.
Beware - you must think ahead when moving these magnets.
If carrying one into another room, carefully plan the route you will be taking. Computers & monitors will be affected in an entire room. Loose metallic objects and other magnets may become airborne and fly considerable distances - and at great speed - to attach themselves to this magnet. If you get caught in between the two, you can get injured.
Two of these magnets close together can create an almost unbelievable magnetic field that can be very dangerous.

holly molly!!

Sweet, im going to buy 10,000 of them put them all together and walk around and erase EVERY THING muahahahaahahahha

ok sorry evil Genious mode :D

Yup. Neodymium magnets are VERY strong. My 8th grade Physical science teacher had two small cubes and let us look at it. He even challenged us to split them, which was pretty hard and took a while for most of us. :p

They're used in a lot of things. Apple's iPod earbuds have Neodymium magnets in them, although they're in very small amounts, it's usually used in the making of the diaphragm or cones of speakers/headphones.

Yeah I have seen speakers that claim to have neodymium magnets, some really high end ones.

Knowing what high powered "rare earth" magnets do, im afraid to try these.

I want to have that huge block in the dudes hand, so if the fbi ever came to my house, id grab it, and chuck it onto my computer to erase any evidence haha

Back
Top Bottom