Need For Speed:Undercover

wow this game is probaly gonna be cool, the reason i hated most wanted though was because there wasent any drifting. that's my favorite thing haha

wow this game is probaly gonna be cool, the reason i hated most wanted though was because there wasent any drifting. that's my favorite thing haha
That's my least favorite thing, and I like NFSMW. Didn't like the Carbon Demo and just never got the full version of Pro Street.

Carbon and pro street sucked! (RYYAAANN COOOOPER Is forever burned into my brain).Underground 2 and MW Were the best,aswell as Hot Pursuit 3 :D.

I actually preferred the original Underground. Underground 2 in my eyes had too much of an open world to explore.

Didn't really like MW either, though I liked the demo. Bought the game though and it was a different story.

To be honest, I prefer in game graphics to stay in game graphics, and not to switch to cut scenes.

I liked Underground 2 except for the nasty body parts and stupid looking accessories you had to put on for rep. The ones in Underground 1 looked much better. Most Wanted was cool just cause I had a Batmobile Exige. :)

That thing would fly, lol. 90 degree corner at 150 mph? I see no problem here.

Yeah I never liked the NFS series. Not really a big racing fan, but games like Burnout and Trackmania are just awesome.

Back
Top Bottom