Need For Speed: 2008

I have Hot Pursuit 2 for PlayStation 2 and it's much better than Underground 2 IMO.

I never played either of those. Just NFS High Stakes for Playstation and NFS Most Wanted for PC.

I downloaded the NFS Carbon Demo just to see how it was. I just played a bit of it really quick this morning and trying to steer with the keyboard was hard, but I didn't feel like getting my game pad. I don't have a big opinion on it yet.

Personally I think Carbon is horrible. The drifting is incredibly antiquated and simple. If you tried drifting in Forza or Gran Turismo, the same way you do in Carbon, you would go careening into a wall.

The Autosculpt feature is stupid too. Might be artsy and cool to morph the look of your car, but it's not that great if you ask me. I would rather just choose from sick bodykits instead.

Drifting in GT4 is so freaking hard, but it's awesome when you pull that one nice drift. As far as Carbon goes, after playing TDU I can't stand steering in that game. I like my racing games to have at least more realism than the NFS games today.

Yeah, drifting in Forza is hard too. I need a steering wheel. It's so hard with a controller. Shame they don't make any good peripherals for the first Xbox anymore.

Just played the NFS Carbon Demo. I'm terrible at drifting on that. I prefer normal racing games over that really. I didn't care for the auto sculpt either. IMO Most Wanted was better than Carbon.

I want the G25 really super badly, even if it won't work with Forza. The only steering wheel I've seen with a 6-speed and clutch, but too expensive.

These points you get on your Xbox 360 from playing games. All games have achievements and you get gamerpoints for them. It's just a small incentive to go out and have more fun. Gets quite addicting really...

Back
Top Bottom