Need For Speed: 2008

I want Forza, but I don't have a 360 :(

Test Drive Unlimited is a fun game though, ginormous map while still having moderate realism. Too bad you can't tune settings though.

I don't either. I just play the first Forza on my Xbox. :)

Well obviously. NFS is arcade oriented while Forza is a simulator. The first Underground was alright. I liked it, but Underground 2, Most Wanted and Carbon were just horrible though. I haven't fully enjoyed a NFS game since the first Hot Pursuit. That game was just a blast. :D
I liked the first Underground and Most Wanted, but I agree that Underground 2 is horrible.

That trailer doesn't show any in-game play. If it does, it looks very good, but it looks all FMV to me...

I just hope this stands up to the rest. I don't want another realistic simulator though... Definietly not..
If its not fun, whats the point?
Forza bores me for instance after a while.

Not really. I find Forza really fun. Especially because the cars handle like they do in real life.

I had Gran Turismo for the Playstation, and liked it a lot, then I got Gran Tourismo 2 and liked it even more. I got NFS High Stakes (also for Playstation) and enjoyed the Hot Pursuit part in the game. I just didn't like that you were restricted to only going around in a circle while being chased by cops... I've since then sold all my Playstation stuff. I got NFS Most Wanted and liked it a lot for a long time while doing the career. It got kinda boring after completing the career though. I just drive around and then try to be chased by cops for a really long time. It never works because I'm either caught or get away too easily.

I only played Forza once on a demo Xbox 360 in the store. I liked it a lot, but not enough to want to buy an Xbox. I think the racing game I've liked the most is Gran Tourismo, but I never got a PS2, so I could never play GT3 or 4. Now I go with PC games or nothing.

I love both PC and console gaming. Sometimes it's fun playing games on your computer, but there are those days I just love to sit on my couch and play my Xbox. The best part is that I don't have to worry about anything. I just plop in the disc and I'm off playing games. No settings or anything to worry about.

I had Gran Turismo for the Playstation, and liked it a lot, then I got Gran Tourismo 2 and liked it even more. I got NFS High Stakes (also for Playstation) and enjoyed the Hot Pursuit part in the game. I just didn't like that you were restricted to only going around in a circle while being chased by cops... I've since then sold all my Playstation stuff. I got NFS Most Wanted and liked it a lot for a long time while doing the career. It got kinda boring after completing the career though. I just drive around and then try to be chased by cops for a really long time. It never works because I'm either caught or get away too easily.

I only played Forza once on a demo Xbox 360 in the store. I liked it a lot, but not enough to want to buy an Xbox. I think the racing game I've liked the most is Gran Tourismo, but I never got a PS2, so I could never play GT3 or 4. Now I go with PC games or nothing.
I have Hot Pursuit 2 for PlayStation 2 and it's much better than Underground 2 IMO.

Back
Top Bottom