Need Some Serious Advice

LazarusX

Baseband Member
Alright, so here's the thing right. I dunno if all of you have seen the computer I'm selling here http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=791203#post791203. Well I thought I might be able to sell it by getting some sympathy points or maybe you guys can just help me out in general. Right now, I'm a 16 year old guy living in Arizona. We're about to get kicked out of the house we live in because the guy who owns it (a friend of my dad's) needs the house back because they're raising the rent on the house he lives in now so he's giving it up.

My dad has horrible credit, to the point where he more than likely won't be able to rent an apartment. So the last choice is to get a room, but with his permission, I've decided to leave to alleviate stress on money for him for having to tend to another person. My brother too will be moving out, and I think all of us can do fine on our own.

My plan is to move to California, where a good chunk of my friends moved after graduating, and my girlfriend too. Now my problem is, I need to have money by next week to move down there, and pay partially for rent for a room me and a friend are going to move into. He's covering it for the most part, but I'll still need food money, and money to buy my bus ticket.

The problem with doing all that is I have no job, and I have no clue how to quickly make money. I've put up my computer to sell on Craigslist, the newspaper classifieds online, and on here. I'd put it on ebay but they not only take a shitload of money away, but ask for even more.

Now I ask you guys, do any of you know how I could quickly make around 500 bucks?

have a huge yardsale and have friends of yours donate items for you to sell. just a thought..

Hmm, problem with the yard sale is I don't own pretty much shit. Other than my computer, I don't have anything of value. Most of my friends are in a tight spot too, all of them are trying to make it on their own.

Back
Top Bottom