Need some help guys!!

you can't get a girl that your are best friends with like jewelry or something. comes off being to weird. you should just take her out or something.

I only repeated what you said in an earlier post mongoboy. You should be a little more careful of what you say kid, as it could end up biting you in the butt. :D

OK, Re-opened. As you may notice, some posts are no longer visible due to the issues they caused. This also meant that posts quoted them needed to be edited. TO those innocent people who's posts are now gone, I cannot help it. It needed to be done.

To those who had suffer my invasion of your post, again sorry, but it must be done.

Next time this is closed for good. Don't do that to Compman.

Now, I'll put on Compman's shoes (which are pretty much on anyways), pretend your a girl and say:

I love you too ;)

I say that to her all the time and she says back.

But tomorrow we are going to see a movie, then IDK what ;)

Hey, I saw this really unique gift once. Well, the wrapping was unique.

Some girl goes up to a guy and hands him a package, which is wrapped in a lot of tape. It was his birthday, I think. He starts.. Unraveling the package. There was so much tape. Masking tape, then clear tape, then masking tape, then some duct tape, then some more masking tape. There was over 30 yards of tape. In it was a CD of his favorite band that he didn't previously own.

That was a pretty awesome way to wrap a gift. :)

I think if you have not been able to figure something out by now on your own maybe you do not like her as much as you think you do.

Back
Top Bottom