Need some help guys!!

I'm going to suggest it again to get my point across.

Don't ask us what to get her, we don't know her. Gifts show how well you really know her. If you know her well, get something you think she'll like, and she'll like it, guaranteed. IF you are 100% stumped, ask her best girl friend, or someone who knows her well.

Don't ask us what to get her, we don't know her. Gifts show how well you really know her. If you know her well, get something you think she'll like, and she'll like it, guaranteed. IF you are 100% stumped, ask her best girl friend, or someone who knows her well.

I agree 100%.

If you want to make it memorable and you really like her take her for a candle lit dinner then give her a bow cay of flowers, Roses is always a favorite, a single rose would do, afterward go for a nice walk (weather permitting) then as you walk and talk tell her to close her eyes and hold out her hand, then give her a neckless like a locket or birthstone or one with a letter of her name on, well I hope you get the right thing good luck.

Get her a GIMP suit and a matching pleasure stick!

Bahahaha!

Umm.... For the rest of her life? Go get a tattoo with her. Haha

I agree with TheLastWolf, if anyone would know what she likes it would be her best friend. But as far as giving you a few ideas to run by her...try thinking of sentimental things, like a scrap book of you two or a photo album. Something she can look through and remember. Of if your musically inclined then write her a song:)

lol I did that!! Everytime I ask her shes like get her some pink panties, and she makes a joke outta it, her best friend likes me to.
ughgh

uhmm let's see
idk I'm stumped!!

Back
Top Bottom