My bad. I had made an xml sheet back up of an earlier model. Where I was at I saved right before I took it down. I loaded the later version and got busy.
The albums are 98% finished. The way and lack of support for the albums makes them hard to customize. I got the thumbs background for the album index and the thumbs in the albums done. I had to resort to a dark blue/gray filter I used making Ninja Babe. I then popped in a resize command in the additional.css file and now the full sized image fits in the body background container. I even got it to center up. What's left is to edit the toolbar text at the top and the url's under the full sized images. Then that's done.
After that I think I'll tackle the blogs then move on to the CMS.
Fun fun. Thanks for the kick in the pants guys.