Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-13-2006, 04:15 PM   #41
Golden Master

Default Re: need serious help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
I think that there is something wrong with a 12 year old child drinking vodka, no matter how responsible she would be. It's a proven fact that a 12 year olds liver isn't capable of dealing with large amounts of alcohol.

But if u ment that in general there isn't anything wrong with drinking, then I agree with u. To be honest I always have more fun when drunk, and I'm pretty sure that this is the case with almost everyone else. (exept if u take waaaay too much alcohol)
I'm hoping that it was a one-off, due to the fact that her parents were out,....but then they came home drunk, so who knows??

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:26 PM   #42
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon.
I'm sure he did, he just didn't wanna get yelled at.

I just hate when I'm reading so many threads and whenever your post comes up, you're yelling at someone. And i'm sure if I told you to calm down you'd get very very angry at me.
Oops, pardon me for posting anything, I didn't yell at him, & do you realise that you're about the only one now, who jumps on me at the slightest opportunity, will you please grow up, thank you.

Old 08-13-2006, 05:53 PM   #43
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

Okay lesson learned,
And guys back off brook

Thats tight

I am not trying ot be mean but Can we make it a new rule no more alcohol threads? Im sorry but idk they just dont work out, Apparently I can never post the right thing and if what i post is meant to be a joke its never taken as a joke, Like I saw ABSOLUTLY NO PUN intended to the ones who do this stuff
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:54 AM   #44
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by natej315
Okay lesson learned,
And guys back off brook

Thats tight

I am not trying ot be mean but Can we make it a new rule no more alcohol threads? Im sorry but idk they just dont work out, Apparently I can never post the right thing and if what i post is meant to be a joke its never taken as a joke, Like I saw ABSOLUTLY NO PUN intended to the ones who do this stuff
nothing wrong with alcohol threads. If u dont like them then u can choose not to read them.
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:00 AM   #45
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
nothing wrong with alcohol threads. If u dont like them then u can choose not to read them.
That's not the point, see rule 8, yes, I know that a lot of members who view this thread are minors, & but unless admin revoke this rule, we should abide by it.

www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4
Old 08-14-2006, 08:09 AM   #46
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Wow, this thread has gone totally out of hand! How is the girl, Peter?

joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 12:35 PM   #47
Golden Master

Question Re: need serious help

I agree with joxley, I want to be fair to Peter, but he's getting a lot of unneccesary grief which he doesn't deserve, he doesn't want all these conflicting opinions, some of which are very unfeeling, they are his flesh & blood after all, so if a mod, & one member agrees, I, or the other mod, will close this thread, is that fair?, the poor guy's had enough, I think
Old 08-14-2006, 12:38 PM   #48
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
That's not the point, see rule 8, yes, I know that a lot of members who view this thread are minors, & but unless admin revoke this rule, we should abide by it.

www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4
Not everyone here is prohibited from drinking, as many of us can legally drink. Talking about drinking at any age is not illegal.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 01:15 PM   #49
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Jon. Send a message via Yahoo to Jon.

Quote:
do you realise that you're about the only one now, who jumps on me at the slightest opportunity
Oh trust me there's alot of people that don't like you still
Old 08-14-2006, 01:17 PM   #50
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS
Not everyone here is prohibited from drinking, as many of us can legally drink. Talking about drinking at any age is not illegal.
Sorry, but I have to repeat myself, this is not about the normal discussing of a subject, I consider this as a special case, Peter doesn't say much, but with the strong things that have been said, I reckon he's beating himself about the events that took place, in his Aunt's house, & we are not helping lets give him a break, huh guys??